You might be more like Megan Markle than you think
The 5 + 1 interesting personality traits for people who wear aquamarine
Since we know that Meghan Markle wore an aquamarine ring on her wedding, it might be able to give us some clues to help us find out what she’s really like. You see, there are certain characteristics that are associated with certain stones. So, if you want to find out how the daily life of Prince Harry is going to look like as Megan’s newlywed husband, just keep reading.
Who knows? Maybe you’re just like Megan.
The story behind the stone
Aquamarine is the birthstone for everyone born in March. This gemstone got its name from the Latin word for seawater, – Aquamarine.
Today, the bluer the color the more valuable the stone becomes.
Which is interesting because, during the 19th century, the sea green varieties were the most popular variant.
Finally, the 5 +1 one personality traits for people who prefer aquamarine
Let’s check out these traits and see if you can recognize yourself. Also, think a little about what it could mean if Megan also has these typical characteristics. How could this affect the royal marriage?
- Secretive. Trust and transparency are the cornerstones of a long-lasting marriage. However, some small secrets here and there might make the relationship more interesting and make the spark last a little bit longer.
- Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. If you manage to have a healthy mix of being a little secretive when you need to, but staying honest, generous and sympathetic, you will probably have a great life. Your friends will respect you and you might even find or already have a beloved husband who autels your care, and hopefully gives it back.
- Appreciative and kind. In the daily life of royalty, it’s probably easy to take some privilege for granted. That´s also true in our own lives outside of the royal halls. Maybe aquamarine can help all of us remember our ability to be down to earth and appreciative of what we have.
- Observant and assesses others. To have attention to detail and asses other people can be harsh if you talking before your mouth. Together with kindness and sympathy, it can be a natural way to give feedback and help your friends and family grow. In a long lasting relationship, this is definitely important.
- Loves traveling. A must in the life of a royalty.
The secret personality trait +1
People who wear aquamarine love the attention!
Of course, you have to love the attention in a royal life and especially during the wedding and honeymoon with half of the world following your every footstep. Luckily, Megan seems to like the attention and receives it with grace.
So what do you think? Did you find yourself nodding your head in agreement as you read? Did you see a bit Meghan in you?
You’re far from alone as Aquamarine is by far our most popular item and we get comments every day.
Use Aquamarine to ride the positive waves toward closure, major life changes, and a higher consciousness.
The stress and fear that this stone washes away, leaves room peace and tranquility in their absence.
Easy is the essence of the smooth flowing energy of aquamarine.
Show your friends (who will no doubt be jealous, just like our reviews say).
We have an exceptionally generous return policy that lasts 30 days. You can order your item, inspect it with your own eyes and THEN make your mind up.